Promotion Terms & Conditions
12 month jewellery guarantee and 60 day change-of-mind policy applies to purchases, conditions apply, see www.emmaandroe.com.au for details. Items available from 27th November – 24th December 2017. Rainchecks or equivalent goods will be offered if stock is unavailable unless otherwise stated. Catalogue stock not available at Brisbane DFO store. Some items are not shown at actual size. Colours may vary due to the printing process. Plating is not permanent and may require replating in the future. ‡Created gemstones are grown in strictly controlled laboratory conditions to recreate the brilliance of natural gemstones. ØNatural gemstones are colour enhanced through treatments including heating (generally) and irradiation (morganite). #$20 cubic zirconia & sterling silver charm (15156242) available with any purchase. Charm not sold separately. One charm per customer. Charm not transferable or redeemable for cash. No rainchecks. Not available with any other offer. While stocks last. Offer valid at Emma & Roe boutiques and online between 27 November 2017 – 24 December 2017. Excludes Brisbane DFO store.
*Approved customers only. Monthly payments must be made during the interest free period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the interest free period. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. At the end of the interest free period, interest will be charged at 24.99%p.a. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, Go MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see relevant product websites for details.Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
^Spend $199 on any full priced or catalogue items (27 November 2017 - 24 December 2017) and receive this sterling silver bangle free (15281968). Items must be purchased in one transaction. Sterling silver bangle not transferable or redeemable for cash. Not available with any other offer. While stocks last. No rainchecks. Offer available 27 November 2017 – 24 December 2017. Excludes clearance stores.
#Every effort will be made to ensure delivery on or before Christmas Day 2017. Popular items or items requiring resizing may experience delays.
Emma & Roe Pty Ltd “12 Days of Christmas” Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Emma & Roe Pty Ltd ACN 168 234 160 of 7 Smallwood Place, Murarrie Queensland 4172.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over and ordinarily resident in Australia. However, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or of any of the Emma & Roe or Michael Hill group of companies are not eligible to enter.
- This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Judging Criteria; each valid entry will be individually judged based on, among other things, creativity, originality and suitability by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The promotion commences on Friday 1 December 2017 at 09:00 AEST and concludes on Wednesday 13 December 2017 at 09:00 AEST (the Promotional Period).
The daily competitions will run as follows during the Promotional Period, the applicable post for each day of the 12 Days of Christmas will only be valid during the following times:
- Day 1: (SKU 15277695) commences: 1 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 2 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 2 December 2017
- Day 2: (SKUs 15230225, 15124340, 15127143) commences: 2 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 3 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 3 December 2017
- Day 3: (SKU 14404382) commences: 3 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 4 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 4 December 2017
- Day 4: (SKU 15255433) commences: 4 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 5 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 5 December 2017
- Day 5: (SKU 15252227) commences: 5 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 6 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 6 December 2017
- Day 6: (SKU 15230652) commences: 6 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 7 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 7 December 2017
- Day 7: (SKU 15274007) commences: 7 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 8 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 8 December 2017
- Day 8: (SKU 15131805) commences: 8 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 9 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 9 December 2017
- Day 9: (SKU 15274045) commences: 9 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 10 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 10 December 2017
- Day 10: (SKU 15277367) commences: 10 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 11 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 11 December 2017
- Day 11: (SKU 15127600) commences: 11 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 12 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 12 December 2017
- Day 12: (SKU 14341854) commences: 12 December 2017 09:00 AEST and concludes 13 December 2017 09:00 AEST – winner announced 11:00 AEST 13 December 2017
- The competition will only be advertised online.
- Entry Method: No purchase is necessary but internet access is required. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, however each submission must be an original work created by the Entrant. To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- Follow @emmaandroe on Instagram (instagram.com/emmaandroe) and like Emma & Roe on Facebook (facebook.com/emmaandroe).
- Comment on a valid Emma & Roe ‘12 Days of Christmas’ post during that post’s applicable Promotional Period and,
- Write a comment on the valid post on either Facebook or Instagram that explains your answer to that Day’s entry question.
- Entrants can only enter from their personal Instagram or Facebook account.
- The Promoter may share any responses contained on the 12 Days of Christmas Facebook or Instagram posts without the entrant’s consent on any social media or websites used by the Promoter, which includes the Emma & Roe Facebook page and the Emma & Roe website.
- There will be 12 winners (total) during the Promotional Period, with one winner chosen for each day of the competition. Each winner will be determined out of those entries received on that particular day of the 12 days of Christmas. The total time frame of the competition period is set out in section 6.
- Each winner will be notified via a comment from Emma & Roe on the valid ‘12 Days of Christmas’ post on social media at 11:00 AEST as set out in section 6. The winners may also be displayed on the Emma & Roe Facebook page and on the Emma & Roe website for a period of 28 days after the decision is made.
- Winners will be instructed to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, postal address and phone number. Emma & Roe will contact the winner to provide further instructions regarding the process that winner must follow to claim their prize.
- It is each entrant’s responsibility to adhere to the requirements of these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing terms and conditions of Instagram and the Promoter’s websites respectively. The Promoter will take no responsibility for any comment that has been posted incorrectly.
- Eligible entrants may enter multiple times during the duration of the promotion.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including email address) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry response is submitted to the Promoter’s database as per the valid timings set out in section 6 (AEST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- There is a total of twelve (12) prizes for the entire Promotional Period, section 6 sets out when each prize will be awarded. The prizes are: 1 carat diamond ring set (SKU 15277695), 3 Christmas charms (SKUs 15230225, 15124340, 15127143), rose gold twist ring (SKU 14404382), pear shape diamond earrings (SKU 15255433), sterling silver cuff and slider set (SKU 15252227), cubic zirconia earring set (SKU 15230652), Napa leather bracelet with cubic zirconia sleeve (SKU 15274007), watch set (SKU 15131805), cubic zirconia coin, locket and chain set (SKU 15274045), sterling silver bangle and dangle (SKU 15277367), cubic zirconia and sterling silver snowflake charm (SKU 15127600), morganite and rose gold ring (SKU 14341854).
- Total ticketed price of the prizes is = AUD$2428 (including GST). Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included. These are the responsibility of the winner.
- Prize cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Prize value is based upon the recommended retail price at the time of printing (exclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for changes in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- The cost of postage of the prize is included but unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses (including insurance, travel to and from the store of purchase) become the responsibility of the winner.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
- Once the prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- When accepting the prize, the winner can agree to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby assigns to the Promoter all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize (Works). The winner acknowledges that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Emma & Roe, or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Prizes will only be awarded to the person named in the entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- Each of the 12 prizes must be claimed within 7 days after each competition closes and the winner has been notified. If the prize remains unallocated or unclaimed, the prize will be awarded to an entrant whose entry is judged the next most creative response by the panel of judges appointed by the Promoter out of the remaining (excluding those submitted by the entrant who has not claimed the prize). In the event of a re-judged winner, the winner will be notified on the 8th day from the notification of the first winner in the manner set out in section 12.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to any directions given under State Regulation.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction given under State Regulation.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter is collecting the entrant's personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner). The entrant's personal information may be disclosed for this purpose. If you are not willing for this to occur you cannot participate in the promotion.
- Personal information provided by you may be stored and used by Emma & Roe:
- for the purposes of conducting the Competition
- This Competition and these Terms shall be governed by Australian law and the courts of Australia shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all issues and disputes that may arise in relation to this Competition or these Terms. You submit to the jurisdiction of the Australian courts and agree that the Australian courts are a convenient forum in which to resolve any issue or dispute concerning this Competition.